OHOH. Another blog award. This time it’s being award to me by the lovely Jessica over at The Awkward Book Blogger and the amazing girl over at Toreishi Games. Thank you very much you two! It’s an honor to be awarded with it. For anyone new to Inky Awkto, Jessica and Toreishi has been friends of mine for a bit. You can see them being tagged in some of the other book tags and awards. I can’t remember how exactly we started talking to each other, but we did and now we’re buddies! Feel free to check out their blogs, it has some pretty interesting stuff.
Jessica blogs all things books! And Toreishi is mostly games!
Anyways, getting on with the award.
The rules are fairly simple:
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 different facts about yourself
15 blogs of your choice
– Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Hmm 7 Facts?
- Currently I feel like everything in my life is an obligation. Let’s revisit this fact in a few months, and few years. The goal is that I no longer feel this way anymore.
- 2016 is the year of the colourful hair. I’ve had vivid dark pink hair, multiple types of pink hair, a terrible hair dye mess that made me look like an oil spill, a blonde balayage and multiple shades of purple.
- I hate blonde hair on myself, it makes me look like a basic Asian. I rather have black hair than to have blonde hair.
- I like photography and been trying to find ways to practice and improve my shots.
- Not sure if this is because of student life or because I’ve moved multiple times and noticed how much things I have in my procession. Recently I’ve been interested in a minimalist inspired life style. Buy only what I need, and nothing more. Sure there are some exceptions to this, but overall I don’t want or feel like buying anything for the most part.
- “Time to eat like a king!” is one of my favourite things to say.
- I have trust issues. I have issues trusting myself and others. It’s a struggle I’ve been learning to combat.
Hope you guys enjoyed learning about me. Time for nominations. It’s been a while since I’ve been active on WordPress, but here are a few people I think deserve the award.
Riji @ RijiWrites – Super great poetry. She has a way with words, you gotta check it out.
You guys are welcome to do the tag or not. I know some of you guys have been nominated already, but it never hurts to share more facts about yourself right?