I was wandering around Bookpress when I stumbled across this cool book tag on RoseReadBlog. I found her answers to be pretty interesting and wanted to give this book tag a try. :D You’re welcome to do this book tag as well. I created a clean template for people to use if they decide to do it.
1. What do you like about buying new books?
The excitement of getting to read a new story. I also like the fact that I’ll have another book for my bookcase.
2. How often do you buy new books?
I buy books maybe once every six months now. It used to be more frequent, but that went away.
3. Bookstore or online book shopping – which do you prefer?
Bookstore shopping. There’s better deals on clearance novels. That and you don’t need to wait for the books to come in once you buy them. I always disliked the waiting game.
4. Do you have a favorite bookshop?
Yup I do. Unfortunately, it’s not an indie store like most people would say. Mine’s Chapters. I like collecting their points and they give better discounts than the stores I see around my area.
5. Do you preorder books?
Not really. I only preordered manga in the past. I don’t do that anymore.
6. Do you have a monthly book buying limit?
Nope. I should, but I know my limits. So no.
7. Book buying bans – Are they something for you?
Yes they are. I have too many novels on my TBR bookshelves to justify buying more.
8. How big is your wishlist?
Wishlist for novels, right now, it’s nothing. I bought all the novels I wanted this year. I do have desires to get those rare novels, but those will come in due time.
9. Which three books from your wishlist do you wish to own NOW?
You’re welcome to do this tag if you want. I’m fine with it either way. :D