Woot woot another book tag! A pretty good post to do after finishing off a final. Haha, so I was nominated by the lovely Jen @ Jen’s Bookish Journey a while back. Thanks for the award/book tag. I’m glad you think I’m loyal. Haha. I’m assuming that’s what the award means. If not, it’s still a pretty fun tag to do.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you
Time to find 7 interesting facts about me. Hmm. Oh I got some. I think.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I would say I’m a fairly angry person. Everyone bothers me and I’ve been trying to learn not to let people get to me. There’s just some of those days where it’s too hard to stay happy. Haha.
2. I have so many pet peeves it’s not even funny. I think this ties into being an angry person.
3. This is pretty terrible, but I use my old plastic Nestle water bottles to capture spiders. Then I toss the bottles out after I label them as Bio-hazardous Waste. Do Not Touch.
4. I’m an atrocious speller. Holy crap, I managed to get our friends kicked out of the MS labs because I misspelt catapult. I spelt it as capalute. I can feel you judging me. haha. Honestly, it was after a final, and I really didn’t care to bother thinking.
5. There is a threshold at night for me where all brain function stops. I end up not caring for anything and it shows in my writing to others. Haha. And the weird things I say at night.
6. When I’m programming with friends, I tend to talk to “myself”. My friends think I do this when I’m alone. Naw. I don’t talk to myself when I’m alone at home, although I am usually singing when I’m alone.
7. I leave half empty cups everywhere in the house. It’s as if I forget where the first cup was placed and get another one to replace what I lost. I would be a horrible roommate. :D
It’s tagging time! Who shall I pick today? Well seeing how I was nominated twice, I’m pretty sure I can nominate the same people as well? Haha. You’re welcome to do this tag if you wanna do it and you haven’t been tagged. You’re also welcome to ignore this tag if you don’t feel like doing it.
I’m excited to see what they have to say about their interesting facts about themselves. Some already have facts on their about pages, but you can never have too many facts about yourself. :D The nominees are pretty cool bloggers here on wordpress, so if you’re ever bored and want to discover new people/blogs to check out. Try some of them out. They won’t disappoint.
Here’s the other award I got last time. Check it out if you wanna learn more random facts about me. Dragon Award #1.