Whooa, another award given to me by Jen! Thanks again Jen. She’s a pretty awesome person so feel free to check out her blog. It’s pretty interesting! Also, I love all her posts about her time in Korea!
So here are some rules:
- Write a post with the award picture.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and, most important of all, ENTERTAINING!
- Add these rules to the post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog!
- Also, answer these questions down below! :)
- Why did you want to start a blog in the first place?
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you dislike the most?
- What is your favorite food item from the mall?
- What is your favorite pass-time activity?
- I actually started blogging because I wanted to work in a team with my friends to pump out content. Kinda like how start-up companies function. I thought it would be a cool way to work together and find things to talk to each other about. Unfortunately, we started off blogging about topics that didn’t interest us. And others had different ideas of commitment. Obviously I had more commitment than the others. Afterwards, they others left, but I stayed to keep Dorkiverse alive. Eventually, I felt like the blog wasn’t mine. Not truly mine, anyways. So I moved on to a new blog. This one. So I guess the true reason of creating Inky Awkto was because I wanted a place I can call my own and where I can do whatever I want without worrying about appearances. For some reason, I didn’t get that with the other blog.
- Poison Study, despite the writing being bland and hard to read, I loved it. The world was fascinating and the characters were interesting. Well mostly Janco, Ari, and Valek, but still pretty interesting. Depending on who you were, I would recommend it.
- My personal battle of distrust of everyone and everything around me, including friends and family. Haha. It doesn’t come off that way when you first meet me, but after a while you’ll start to notice. It’s not like I want to distrust people, it just happens and it’s tough. I’ve been trying to convince myself to trust more, but that’s been an internal battle I’ve been fighting for years.
- Favourite food item to get at the mall would most likely be bubble tea, or some sort of fruity smoothie.
- I have too many favourite past-time activities. Can I just say it’s a toss up between games or reading?
- Raquel @ Rakioddbooks
- Heather @ TheSassyBookGeek
- Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
- Holly @ Belle of the Library
- Alison @ Hardcovers and Heroines
- Kuro @ VsReality
- Emma @ Bookgeeking
- Jordyn @ J.Bookish
- Natalie @ Stabbing Stardust
- D: I don’t follow anyone else. Can the next two nominees be you? Yeah! You! I’m nominating you! If you’re reading this, you can do this tag as well! If you want of course. And if you do, feel free to link down below so I can read your answers. Also, I’ll even update my blog post to link up your response in the nominee slots.
Heh. I took the cheap way out. But I did nominate some pretty cool people. It’ll be great if you checked them out. Some of them are even my friends, who I think are fantastic. Heh. Plus, I made sure I didn’t create a pingback on their blog, so I’m secretly nominating them. Shhh~ My friend will most likely not do the award, but she has pretty cool art on her blog so I thought I should spread the word. :D
Anyways, hope you had fun reading my responses!